Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Compassion

Some weeks ago I became Advocate for Compassion (http://www.compassion.com). As you can see on my personal website I have a heart for charity for a longer time. Why Compassion? Well, this organization has the best way for investment in a better world. There is a saying: "The children have the future" But in many countries all over the world so many children live in absolute poverty and have no future unless it is given to them. And the difference between Compassion and other organizations like Unicef and Plan is that Compassion also provide food and clothes and education to the children, but go much further in relational way: LOVE is what these children need most. The Love of God, of the sponsor, of the coaches in the project.

In this message I leave the text as is. However I like to tell you much more about my motivation to help this organization as volunteer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home